Estrenamos nueva web
El Centro Médico Guitián es un referente en conocimiento, experiencia y la tecnología más avanzada al servicio del paciente, con el único propósito de mejorar su salud.
Para mejorar el acceso de las personas estrenamos una nueva web. Es una revolución en el sector de la Comunicación Odontológica. No sólo acerca a las personas de forma elegante, atractiva e innovadora a la Clínica, sino que es un canal de mejora de la salud bucodental.
Cualquier persona puede informarse sobre el centro, ver nuestras especialidades y acceder a una petición de cita desde cualquier dispositivo, ya que se ve y se adapta a la perfección a smartphones, tablets, ordenadores, etc. Es dinámica, es rápida y es educativa.
Es una web que refleja cómo somos, quiénes somos, cómo hacemos las cosas y cómo mejorar la vida de las personas puede comenzar desde cualquier lugar.
Esperemos que la disfrutes.
A Cookie is a piece of data sent to your computer/ smartphone/tablet by a website's server when you navigate their pages; it stores and receives data about the navigation undertaken from said devices. This website uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) with the exclusive objective of improving the users experience when navigating the website, without any type of publicity or similar motives. This website's cookies do not record nor store any personal data. All of the cookies on this website are temporary and will disappear once the session is closed.
This website uses the cookies as detailed in the following table:
- Technical Cookies, necessary and relevant to provide certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly view the contents of the website.
- Analytical Cookies, for follow up and statistical analysis of user behaviour on the website. If these cookies are deactivated, the website will continue to work, without prejudice that the information recorded by these cookies about the use of our website and its contents allows an improvement to our services.
- Cookies from external social networks, used so that users can interact with the contents on different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and which are generated exclusively for the users of said social networks. The terms and conditions of these cookies and the recorded data are regulated by the privacy policies of the corresponding social network platforms.
The users will be able- at any time- to choose what cookies they wish to enable on this website by:
- Setting the browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third party tools that are available online, which allow users to detect the cookies on each website they have visited and which can manage their deactivation.
WORK WITH US
If you want to join with team of professionals of the Clínica Guitián, We will be delighted receiving your request.
We offer you an excellent behaviour to all of our patients and exceptional quality in our treatments, result of a diary efford and teamwork.
If you want to join us, it is because you share this values. Your professional growth is the growth of all.
Send your CV to email@example.com×
LAW 15/1999 in PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. complies with current legislation regarding personal data protection, and agrees to comply with the regulations established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December regarding Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, RD 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007.
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. also declares and warrants that they maintain a level of security that ensures the protection of personal data pursuant to current legislation, and that they have set up all technical means available to prevent and avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the data provided by their CLIENTS and for its employees to observe said regulations, as well as a duty to maintain confidentiality with regards to the data subject to this and other current confidentiality obligations.
All this notwithstanding the fact that the CLIENT is aware of and agrees that the Internet protection measures are not impregnable.
In compliance with said legislation provisions regarding Data Protection, the USER is informed that the personal data requested through the website will be included in the partially automated files of which INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. is responsible, and will be subject to all treatments whose objective is to establish or maintain the commercial relationship to which end they these data have been provided voluntarily.
If the CLIENT wishes to exercise his/her rights of access, modification, cancelation and opposition, the CLIENT shall address this in writing (attaching a copy of their passport or identity card) to MARQUÉS DE VALLADARES Nº 31 BAJO - 36201, VIGO (PONTEVEDRA); or to the following email address INFO@CLINICAGUITIAN.COM.×