Know the news
II Knotgroup Congress: The Renaissance
Clínica Guitián is part of a select group of clinics called Knotgroup: an international alliance that brings together prestigious dental clinics with extensive professional experience.
Two years ago, Knotgroup organized its first symposium, where various topics related to implantology, orthodontics, endodontics, periodontology, new technologies in dentistry, clinic management, etc. were presented and developed, all encompassed in various workshops and panels (clinical panel , management panel and New Generation panel).
This year we continue to be more anxious than ever in the constant search for a Transformation and a Renaissance after what we experienced in 2020 with the Covid-19 pandemic.
For this reason, on March 12 and 13, coinciding with the anniversary of the declaration of the state of alarm, Knotgroup commemorates this date with its II Congress.
This time it will be in digital format, with international diffusion, to share with all of you the action plans that led us to survive in these difficult times.
The II Knotgroup Congress, called "The Renaissance", is a search for the new keys that make up this new era of dentistry. From the hand of internationally renowned experts, various topics will be addressed: teleodontology, digital flow, clinic management and digitization.
A group of first-class clinics, headed by its organizing committee, made up of its president, Dr. Santiago Jané, Dr. Pedro Guitián, Dr. Lorenzo Bellini, Dr. Guillermo Pradíes, Dr. Ignacio de Urbiola , Luis Tejerina and Blanca Hierro.
One more year, Clínica Guitián will actively participate in this symposium and we hope that it will be a meeting place and a reference in the sector, where we can share knowledge with clinics that are friends of the group and prestigious dentists.
A Cookie is a piece of data sent to your computer/ smartphone/tablet by a website's server when you navigate their pages; it stores and receives data about the navigation undertaken from said devices. This website uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) with the exclusive objective of improving the users experience when navigating the website, without any type of publicity or similar motives. This website's cookies do not record nor store any personal data. All of the cookies on this website are temporary and will disappear once the session is closed.
This website uses the cookies as detailed in the following table:
- Technical Cookies, necessary and relevant to provide certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly view the contents of the website.
- Analytical Cookies, for follow up and statistical analysis of user behaviour on the website. If these cookies are deactivated, the website will continue to work, without prejudice that the information recorded by these cookies about the use of our website and its contents allows an improvement to our services.
- Cookies from external social networks, used so that users can interact with the contents on different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and which are generated exclusively for the users of said social networks. The terms and conditions of these cookies and the recorded data are regulated by the privacy policies of the corresponding social network platforms.
The users will be able- at any time- to choose what cookies they wish to enable on this website by:
- Setting the browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third party tools that are available online, which allow users to detect the cookies on each website they have visited and which can manage their deactivation.
WORK WITH US
If you want to join with team of professionals of the Clínica Guitián, We will be delighted receiving your request.
We offer you an excellent behaviour to all of our patients and exceptional quality in our treatments, result of a diary efford and teamwork.
If you want to join us, it is because you share this values. Your professional growth is the growth of all.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org×
LAW 15/1999 in PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. complies with current legislation regarding personal data protection, and agrees to comply with the regulations established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December regarding Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, RD 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007.
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. also declares and warrants that they maintain a level of security that ensures the protection of personal data pursuant to current legislation, and that they have set up all technical means available to prevent and avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the data provided by their CLIENTS and for its employees to observe said regulations, as well as a duty to maintain confidentiality with regards to the data subject to this and other current confidentiality obligations.
All this notwithstanding the fact that the CLIENT is aware of and agrees that the Internet protection measures are not impregnable.
In compliance with said legislation provisions regarding Data Protection, the USER is informed that the personal data requested through the website will be included in the partially automated files of which INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. is responsible, and will be subject to all treatments whose objective is to establish or maintain the commercial relationship to which end they these data have been provided voluntarily.
If the CLIENT wishes to exercise his/her rights of access, modification, cancelation and opposition, the CLIENT shall address this in writing (attaching a copy of their passport or identity card) to MARQUÉS DE VALLADARES Nº 31 BAJO - 36201, VIGO (PONTEVEDRA); or to the following email address INFO@CLINICAGUITIAN.COM.×