TechnologyAvant-garde techniques in our treatments
At the Centro Médico Odontológico Guitián we have state-of the art technology available to offer our patients the best solutions to all their health issues.
The technology we use, of the highest international level, is a tool that in the hands of our professionals allows us to improve the life quality of our patients. It offers them a different prospective on their health, and guarantees a perfect result. Besides, it also helps to prevent patients making unnecessary trips, as all the diagnostic tests are performed on the premises.
Among the technical equipment, stand outs include the low radiation scanner, the laser diode, systems used to elaborate computerized prostheses for implants and on natural teeth using a minimally invasive method, like the 3SHAPE/CEREC, the computer systems for guided surgery, the visualisation programs for personalised orthodontic treatment, as well as digital cephalometries and computerized smile design systems, among many others.
We also have an operating theatre equipped with all the necessary technology for treatments that require sedation.
- go to:
- Scanner Dental 3D
- Guided Surgery Systems
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Dental Laser
- 3Shape System / CEREC System
- Conscious sedation
The system of radiology in three dimensions or a scanner allows us to obtain images of the area requiring treatment with the highest level of detail and accuracy, which makes it easier to obtain an accurate diagnosis and a subsequent individualised treatment plan.
This method emits 90 % less radiation than conventional X-ray devices, and much less than other conventional medical scanners.
The three dimensional images obtained via this dental scanner make the detailed planning of the buccal and implantology surgeries possible, as well as any other type of dentistry treatment. It allows us to find any lesions with higher accuracy, and makes the process of obtaining and visualising the images faster, which translates to savings in time for those who visit our clinic.
The buccal images captured by intraoral cameras during the patient’s first visit, together with the explanations of our professionals supported by graphic aids, help patients better understand, from the very outset, the diagnosis, and allows patients to be fully aware and confident of their treatment.
Guided Surgery Systems
The guided surgery systems allow for higher accuracy when placing dental implants. Using this tool, we can place implants in the optimal position, achieving perfect aesthetics and functionality.
The three dimensional image of the patient's mouth is sent from an oral scanner to a computer. Using this image we perform the virtual placement of the implants. Once the position of the implants is decided, personalised surgical templates are manufactured, that will have a few holes that serve us as a guide as to where to pierce the gum without having to open it.
At the Guitián Clinic we practice minimally invasive dentistry, which involves the conservation of the greatest possible part of healthy tissues. It is a new work philosophy based on respect for healthy tissues and their nature that is applied to all types of dentistry treatments, from caries, tooth root treatments, veneers...
Besides, thanks to the advancement of computer programs and technology that we have available to us, our implantological surgeries involve less discomfort and inconveniences and are done in a shorter timeframe, requiring fewer consultations and guarantying the progress of each phases to a greater satisfaction for the patient.
The laser is an added value for all dental treatments that require disinfection, as with root treatments and gum disease around teeth and implants.
It is also used when undertaking any aesthetical treatments of the gums and other surgical procedures, thus avoiding the need for stitches. Applied during whitening treatments, it allows patients to obtain a healthy and pleasing smile that enhances self-esteem and offers patients a new image through their smiles.
The 3Shape system is the latest offering in the field of digital dental impressions. It is a revolutionary system for the design and manufacturing of dental pieces, as the CEREC designs and manufactures dental pieces with the maximum accuracy and quality that is possible. The benefits of the CAD-CAM system that every patient should know about are:
- Reductions to the length of treatment, as the digital impression and the piece are made on the same day.
- Reduction to discomfort, as it is not required to make any impressions using paste.
- The use of temporary crowns is not necessary in many cases.
- It improves accuracy in the shape and measurement of each piece thanks to the design done with the computer.
- Aesthetic improvements, as each patient’s smile is individually designed.
- Neither metal nor alleys are used, guaranteeing perfect biocompatibility and a smaller wearing of the piece.
- By using the most advanced materials, the prostheses manufactured have a high resistance to cracks.
Increasing the comfort level and reduce patient’s stress levels are part of our objectives. To achieve this, we apply conscious sedation techniques in some procedures, which can contribute to the relaxation and tranquillity of patients.
Back to top
A Cookie is a piece of data sent to your computer/ smartphone/tablet by a website's server when you navigate their pages; it stores and receives data about the navigation undertaken from said devices. This website uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) with the exclusive objective of improving the users experience when navigating the website, without any type of publicity or similar motives. This website's cookies do not record nor store any personal data. All of the cookies on this website are temporary and will disappear once the session is closed.
This website uses the cookies as detailed in the following table:
- Technical Cookies, necessary and relevant to provide certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly view the contents of the website.
- Analytical Cookies, for follow up and statistical analysis of user behaviour on the website. If these cookies are deactivated, the website will continue to work, without prejudice that the information recorded by these cookies about the use of our website and its contents allows an improvement to our services.
- Cookies from external social networks, used so that users can interact with the contents on different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and which are generated exclusively for the users of said social networks. The terms and conditions of these cookies and the recorded data are regulated by the privacy policies of the corresponding social network platforms.
The users will be able- at any time- to choose what cookies they wish to enable on this website by:
- Setting the browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third party tools that are available online, which allow users to detect the cookies on each website they have visited and which can manage their deactivation.
WORK WITH US
If you want to join with team of professionals of the Clínica Guitián, We will be delighted receiving your request.
We offer you an excellent behaviour to all of our patients and exceptional quality in our treatments, result of a diary efford and teamwork.
If you want to join us, it is because you share this values. Your professional growth is the growth of all.
Send your CV to email@example.com×
LAW 15/1999 in PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. complies with current legislation regarding personal data protection, and agrees to comply with the regulations established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December regarding Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, RD 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007.
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. also declares and warrants that they maintain a level of security that ensures the protection of personal data pursuant to current legislation, and that they have set up all technical means available to prevent and avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the data provided by their CLIENTS and for its employees to observe said regulations, as well as a duty to maintain confidentiality with regards to the data subject to this and other current confidentiality obligations.
All this notwithstanding the fact that the CLIENT is aware of and agrees that the Internet protection measures are not impregnable.
In compliance with said legislation provisions regarding Data Protection, the USER is informed that the personal data requested through the website will be included in the partially automated files of which INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. is responsible, and will be subject to all treatments whose objective is to establish or maintain the commercial relationship to which end they these data have been provided voluntarily.
If the CLIENT wishes to exercise his/her rights of access, modification, cancelation and opposition, the CLIENT shall address this in writing (attaching a copy of their passport or identity card) to MARQUÉS DE VALLADARES Nº 31 BAJO - 36201, VIGO (PONTEVEDRA); or to the following email address INFO@CLINICAGUITIAN.COM.×