Focused on you
Pedro Guitián is a Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, Odontologist and University Specialist in Oral Surgery from the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. He completed his training with a residency in General Surgery in the United Kingdom, and he has also completed several Masters in Implantology at the Universidad de Sevilla, Santiago de Compostela and at the European Implantology Forum. He is also a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Academy of Implantology and the European Association of Osseointegration. He is a full member of the Spanish Association of Buccal Surgery, the Spanish Association of Implants and the Spanish Periodontology Association. He regularly publishes scientific articles in medical journals and frequently participates as a speaker at congresses and at international and national courses.
Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. Degree in dentistry from the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela.
Medical Director at the CENTRO MÉDICO GUITIÁN in Vigo. Director of Research Protocol on “Immediate Loading” at the Centro Médico Guitián in collaboration with the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. Postgraduate Professor at the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela and at the Universidad de Sevilla. Author of several publications and conferences at diverse national and international forums. Former Head of Oral Services and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital Nuestra Señora de Fátima in Vigo. Specialist in Implants, Universidad de Sevilla. Specialist in Implants, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. Specialist in Oral Surgery, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. Intern in Surgery at the University Hospital Northern General Hospital in Sheffield.
Full Member of the Spanish Association of Buccal Surgery. Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). Member of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP). Member of the European Association for Osseointegration (EAO). Member of the Spanish Association of Periodontology and Osseointegration (SEPA), ESCOI…etc.
A Cookie is a piece of data sent to your computer/ smartphone/tablet by a website's server when you navigate their pages; it stores and receives data about the navigation undertaken from said devices. This website uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) with the exclusive objective of improving the users experience when navigating the website, without any type of publicity or similar motives. This website's cookies do not record nor store any personal data. All of the cookies on this website are temporary and will disappear once the session is closed.
This website uses the cookies as detailed in the following table:
- Technical Cookies, necessary and relevant to provide certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly view the contents of the website.
- Analytical Cookies, for follow up and statistical analysis of user behaviour on the website. If these cookies are deactivated, the website will continue to work, without prejudice that the information recorded by these cookies about the use of our website and its contents allows an improvement to our services.
- Cookies from external social networks, used so that users can interact with the contents on different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and which are generated exclusively for the users of said social networks. The terms and conditions of these cookies and the recorded data are regulated by the privacy policies of the corresponding social network platforms.
The users will be able- at any time- to choose what cookies they wish to enable on this website by:
- Setting the browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third party tools that are available online, which allow users to detect the cookies on each website they have visited and which can manage their deactivation.
WORK WITH US
If you want to join with team of professionals of the Clínica Guitián, We will be delighted receiving your request.
We offer you an excellent behaviour to all of our patients and exceptional quality in our treatments, result of a diary efford and teamwork.
If you want to join us, it is because you share this values. Your professional growth is the growth of all.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org×
LAW 15/1999 in PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. complies with current legislation regarding personal data protection, and agrees to comply with the regulations established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December regarding Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, RD 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007.
The INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. also declares and warrants that they maintain a level of security that ensures the protection of personal data pursuant to current legislation, and that they have set up all technical means available to prevent and avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the data provided by their CLIENTS and for its employees to observe said regulations, as well as a duty to maintain confidentiality with regards to the data subject to this and other current confidentiality obligations.
All this notwithstanding the fact that the CLIENT is aware of and agrees that the Internet protection measures are not impregnable.
In compliance with said legislation provisions regarding Data Protection, the USER is informed that the personal data requested through the website will be included in the partially automated files of which INSTITUTO IMPLANTOLÓGICO DEL ATLANTICO S.L. is responsible, and will be subject to all treatments whose objective is to establish or maintain the commercial relationship to which end they these data have been provided voluntarily.
If the CLIENT wishes to exercise his/her rights of access, modification, cancelation and opposition, the CLIENT shall address this in writing (attaching a copy of their passport or identity card) to MARQUÉS DE VALLADARES Nº 31 BAJO - 36201, VIGO (PONTEVEDRA); or to the following email address INFO@CLINICAGUITIAN.COM.×